Sign Up Now To Promote Dr. Villanueva's
Your Brain & Mental Health Masterclass!

Help Thousands of People Around the World Learn to Protect Their Brain

...And take control of their health.

NEXT PROMOTIONAL PERIOD:

October 8th - October 22nd, 2023

Here's The Offer and Your Commission Breakdown...

Our sales funnels are robust and offer something for everyone:

· Your Brain & Mental Health Masterclass Bundle - $67 | $97
...featuring video, audio, transcripts of the full 5-part series
...plus 2 bonus episodes
...and a companion ebook

· 1-On-1 60-Min Coaching Consultation | $267
or
· 1-On-1 30-Min Coaching Consultation | $149

· Mind | Body | Energy Program - $139/mo | $1,529
or
· Mind | Body | Energy Program Lite - $79/mo | $869

As an affiliate you will enjoy commissions on several different offers, such as:

· USB Jump Drive $47
· Stress-Relieving Essential Oil Kit (5 bottles) $57
· Aromatherapy Locket $29

NEXT PROMOTIONAL PERIOD:

October 8th - October 22nd, 2023

Meet Our Incredible Affiliate Team

Annika Darling, our Affiliate Manager, and Alejandra Castellanos, our Affiliate Coordinator, are eager to connect and ensure you are part of a fantastically successful promotion. 
 We are standing by to get you the support and assets you need. You can reach the affiliate team at affiliates@modernholistichealth.com, or directly at their email addresses listed below.

Annika Darling, Affiliate Manager

annika@modernholistichealth.com

Alejandra Castellanos, Affiliate Coordinator

alejandra@modernholistichealth.com

Frequently Asked Questions

You promote the masterclass landing page during the pre-launch promo dates. We recommend at least 2 email solos for best results. If you can do 3, even better!

We will supply you with swipes and graphics to promote successfully. Starting when the launch goes live, one episode of the 5 part series will be released daily for viewing for 24 hours. Sales will start the first day Masterclass #1 goes live. They will continue to go up through the end of the replay weekend & Q&A Sessions… 

We use Keap/Infusionsoft to track affiliate stats. We are first lead in and cookies are 60 days.

We pay via PayPal and 75% of your commissions are paid on the 15th of each month for the previous months sales. The remaining 25% will be paid out 30 days later. 

We can’t pay your commissions until we have your latest W9/W8-BEN on file. You can download the necessary forms below:
 
– W9
– W8-BEN
 
Please send back fully complete, signed and dated to us: affiliates@modernholistichealth.com

Have any questions? Or do you need additional assistance?

Or you can email us at affiliates@modernholistichealth.com and we’ll be happy to help.

MASTERCLASS PRESENTATION

SUPPORT@MODERNHOLISTICHEALTH.COM

DISCLAIMER

INFORMATION ON THIS WEB SITE IS PROVIDED FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. THE INFORMATION IS A RESULT OF YEARS OF PRACTICE AND EXPERIENCE BY THE AUTHOR. THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR THE ADVICE PROVIDED BY YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL OR ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED ON OR IN ANY PRODUCT LABEL OR PACKAGING. DO NOT USE THE INFORMATION ON THIS WEB SITE FOR DIAGNOSING OR TREATING A HEALTH PROBLEM OR DISEASE, OR PRESCRIBING MEDICATION OR OTHER TREATMENT. ALWAYS SPEAK WITH YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL BEFORE TAKING ANY MEDICATION OR NUTRITIONAL, HERBAL OR HOMEOPATHIC SUPPLEMENT, OR USING ANY TREATMENT FOR A HEALTH PROBLEM. IF YOU HAVE OR SUSPECT THAT YOU HAVE A MEDICAL PROBLEM, CONTACT YOUR HEALTH CARE PROVIDER PROMPTLY. DO NOT DISREGARD PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE OR DELAY IN SEEKING PROFESSIONAL ADVICE BECAUSE OF SOMETHING YOU HAVE READ ON THIS WEB SITE. INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THIS WEB SITE AND THE USE OF ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES PURCHASED FROM OUR WEB SITE BY YOU DOES NOT CREATE A DOCTOR-PATIENT RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN YOU AND ANY OF THE PHYSICIANS AFFILIATED WITH OUR WEB SITE. INFORMATION AND STATEMENTS REGARDING DIETARY SUPPLEMENTS HAVE NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION AND ARE NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, CURE, OR PREVENT ANY DISEASE.

© Copyright 2020-2024 Modern Holistic Health. All rights reserved.